Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Introductions

I am Alan Dreher, a Junior at Pine View School for the Gifted in Osprey, Florida.

I live in Sarasota, Florida and I am 16 years old. My birthday is March 24th.

On this blog I will be posting Movie, TV, and Game reviews along with sporadic editorials on subjects of my choosing. My first review (Watchmen) will be posted shortly, and I will be the first to acknowledge that my review has more than its fair share of shortcomings that I will be attempting to address for future reviews. It is a learning experience and I will improve as time moves on, but right now I still have a lot of stylistic kinks to iron out. My weekly reviews for Lost should give me a good opportunity to practice and improve. Not certain what day of the week I will post my Lost reviews, but it will almost certainly be either Thursday or Friday.

Thank you,
Alan Dreher

No comments:

Post a Comment